1. Wash your hair properly: Shampoo your roots and condition your ends. Deep condition once per week [coating them in oil or mask].
2. Let your hair dry naturally, if not, always use heat protectant. Preferably, let your hair dry while your roots are upwards to create volume and avoid any heating tools.
3. To keep your hair tangle free and volumized: put your hair up [but not tightly tied] whenever you can. I always have my hair in a bun when I’m at home or in the traffic, it has changed my hair’s life.
4. Keep a healthy life style, even though this is not always something you have much power on, living a healthy life style by avoiding smoking [tehe .. 8D], eating healthy food [avocado, salmon, …etc], getting a good amount of sleep and doing sport will do a tremendous change on your hair/skin/nails and happiness 🙂
5. Prefer a layered cut. I have really really long hair [almost to my hips], and the longer they are, the more they wheight. To avoid flat hair and still keep your lenght, ask your hairdresser for long layers.
I have a lot of other tips on growing out your hair but, for now, mine needs a cut! Would you like a tutorial on how to cut your hair yourself?